Visit Corcovado National Park, on a full-day tour from Uvita, to observe wildlife in their natural healthy environments in which they were meant to thrive. Explore this untouched park, where animals are not fed and rarely have human encounters.
Corcovado National Park full-day tour from Uvita to San Pedrillo Station
This is a nearly 1.5 hours boat ride from Uvita to San Pedrillo Station. Departure is at 7am, arriving back just a bit before 4pm. Just the ride itself is an amazing experience with an outstanding scenary.
Some marine wildlife might be seen on the way to Corcovado. Humpback whale’s migrating season is from January to April and August to October, giving high possibilities of seen them.
Once at the station, we lead a naturalist guided walk exploring this last remaing primary rainforest, house of nearly 5% of the world’s biodiversity. As well, this is the only Costa Rican park providing enought resources for the only 6 Costa Rican species of wildcats to co-exist in here. Don’t you think this is amazing?
If your next adventure includes exploring an untouched highly dense biodeverty place on Planet Earth, we are here, and our passion is to make it a lifetime experience for you.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-Englis)
- Safety equipment.
- Entrance fee
- Water and fruit.
- First aid box.
- Civil liability policies office
What to bring
- Bring sunscreen
- Reusable bottle of water
- Flip flops
- Departure time is 7am, you must arrive to our office at 6:30am
- A minimum of 6 people required to operate this tour, contact us before booking if you are less than 6 people.
- Single use plastic is not longer allowed to bring in the park.
- In order to buy park tickets, personal information (Name, last name, Passport Number and nationality) from each person, will be required to complete your reservation.
- Low price guarantee
- Secure payments and bookings
- Free cancelation up to 25 hours to the star time of the tour
Submit your review
this is an amazing beautiful walk.
Pablo was incredible in both his passion knowledge and care of environment and teaching about trees and other interesting nature knowledge, plus his care and support of me was amazing. I felt safe..the pace was perfect and he gave extra pools and treats on the walk..I had the most wonderful time and highly recommend to anyone..5+++ star
I love him and Sarah's communication and commitment to excellence. I will be booking all tours in this area through these lovely people.
Definitely an adventure but so worth it. The biodiversity in this national park was outstanding. Our guide was awesome!!! His knowledge of the flora and fauna in this beautiful was great. He was very patient and had a keen eye for finding a variety of animals for everyone to see. Staff were super helpful in getting the activity all set up. Thank you.