Manuel Antonio national park tour is a nice easy walk to see wildlife including monkeys and sloths.
Manuel Antonio national park guided tour
This a lifetime experience, due that Manuel Antonio National Park features very stunning biodiversity, some of the best beaches, hiking trails, and family vacation opportunities in the country.
Its high biodiversity remains hiding using camouflage, it means that animals are there but not easy to find them with out the expert eye of certified, reliable and regulated guide. So, our guides will find them for you, then use a spotting scope to provide closed up views and take photos through the lens of the scope using your smartphones, while sharing updated information, facts and stories of each spotted species.
If your next adventure includes Manuel Antonio, our passion is to make it a lifetime experience for you.
Local certified guide
National Park entrance fee ($18,08 Buy now)
Parking lot fee if driving (suggested parking lot)
Hotel pick up & drop off
- Pick up available for private tour reservations
- Single use plastic no longer allowed in the park
- Park has food restriction, no allowed to bring in any kind of food
- Park beaches are open to 3pm, you can choose to stay in the park after the tour
- Make sure to buy your park entrance online in advance, and have a passport picture in your phone when arriving to the park
- Since February 15th, due to the food provider contract experitation (no food to buy in the park), you are allowed to bring in Sandwiches orsimilar (max 800 ml) and prepared fruit (max 600 ml) in closed reusable containers.
- Low price guarantee
- Secure payments and bookings
- Free cancelation up to 25 hours to the star time of the tour
Submit your review
Es war die richtige Entscheidung mit einem Guide durch den Park zu laufen! Nur so entdeckt man die Tiere wirklich, die man vermutlich sonst eher nicht gesehen hätte! Noch dazu gibt es unvergessliche Schnappschüsse! Der Ausflug hat sich sehr gelohnt, danke dafür!!
The guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable and friendly. He was also helpful with some issues I had with park tickets and went above and beyond to make our experience enjoyable. If you want to see any animals, insects, or amphibians in the park it’s almost necessary to have a guide, and they are able to capture it on camera. We went for a day tour and we plan on returning for their night tour. I’d highly recommend this tour it was such a reasonable price for the amazing service.
It was wonderful, special thanks to our passionate Tourguide Andres Vargas and for going the extra mile with us.
Kevin shared so many stories about the history of the park and the country and we saw all the monkeys and both sloths. It was an incredible day!! The beach at the park is beautiful so plan to spend the whole day. We were so happy!!