Savegre River whitewater rafting class II & III + Waterfall is a journey of unsurpassed beauty, jungle vegetation and exploding whitewater.
Class II-III + waterfall + lunch
Along the way you will be astounded by the awesome canyons, waterfalls and primary rainforest views, while you paddle hard over the waves.
One of the highlights of this trip is the midway stop at a waterfall tucked into the jungle close to the river edge, here you will get to swim under a waterfall and enjoy a delicious snack before embarking on the remainder of your rafting excursion.
A delicious costa rican meal, usually lunch is includede as well.
We run this river year-round, making it an excellent option no matter when you choose to visit beautiful Costa Rica!So, if your next adventure includes rafting in Costa Rica, we are happy to make it a lifetime experience for you.
- Professional crew
- Visit to Waterfalls
- River snack and lunch
- Round trip transportation
- Photo packages ($25 each package)
What to wear
Swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water shoes, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops.
- Minimum age to participate on this tour is 6 years old
- Round trip last around 6 hours, nearly 3 hours just in the water.
- At least medium physical condition suggested to join this adventure
- Everyday departure at 7am, 11:30am departure available during high season or up on request depending on group size and availabilty.
- Low price guarantee
- Secure payments and bookings
- Free cancelation up to 25 hours to the star time of the tour
Submit your review
What an amazing time. This adventure was so much fun We always felt well prepared with our guides. The drive up was the only thing I got a little afraid of, BUT once we arrived the journey was well worth it. The beauty and love the locals have for their beautiful county shows in every magnificent detail. Ending up at the waterfall was an added surprise. I would do this again!
Highlight of our trip! All of the guides were great - funny, and informative about Costa Rica, and the flora/fauna. Jesus kept it very exciting and safe on the river. An absolute blast!
The staff and guides were great and did an amazing job ensuring our safety and enjoyment. Would highly recommend utilizing this company for whitewater rafting