- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Book now
Savegre River whitewater rafting class II & III + Waterfall is a journey of unsurpassed beauty, jungle vegetation and exploding whitewater.
Class II-III + waterfall + lunch
Along the way you will be astounded by the awesome canyons, waterfalls and primary rainforest views, while you paddle hard over the waves.
One of the highlights of this trip is the midway stop at a waterfall tucked into the jungle close to the river edge, here you will get to swim under a waterfall and enjoy a delicious snack before embarking on the remainder of your rafting excursion.
A delicious costa rican meal, usually lunch is includede as well.
We run this river year-round, making it an excellent option no matter when you choose to visit beautiful Costa Rica!So, if your next adventure includes rafting in Costa Rica, we are happy to make it a lifetime experience for you.
- Professional crew
- Visit to Waterfalls
- River snack and lunch
- Round trip transportation
- Photo packages ($25 each package)
What to wear
Swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water shoes, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops.
- Minimum age to participate on this tour is 6 years old
- Round trip last around 6 hours, nearly 3 hours just in the water.
- At least medium physical condition suggested to join this adventure
- Everyday departure at 7am, 11:30am departure available during high season or up on request depending on group size and availabilty.